Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

We had a friend over last night - the "other" Audrey, one of our Audrey's sweet friends. They had both been at MusiCamp all day so I figured they'd be so tired they'd fall asleep quickly that night. Wrong! They giggled until after 11:00 - and they were up early this morning. We had to fix hair for "crazy hair day!"

Anyway...this video is from their production of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz...with some creative license taken...(note the background music!) They all had such a great time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a production! Good acting and beautiful girls. Is there going to be a sequel?

Love,
Mamaw

homecooks said...

I never knew that Dorothy died, oh wait, she didn't. But I do remember the couch turning into a pig, I think.

Love the play girls! You were magnificent!!

Keely

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

aww how cute!!


I can't believe how big they are, and when did you have Hudson?? He is a major cutie!!


I hope y'all are doing well...

Brad and Amy said...

Very cute! Dorothy goes under the sea! I loved it!

Affordable Designs said...

Well you know....the Wizard of Oz is the pinnacle of all good Literature.
Good choice
Good job
not to mention adorable!

Paul and Lisa said...

I keep visiting your blog and as much as I love the videos I can only watch them so many time!!!! So, you really need to update your blog, it is August already you know! Just joking with ya! Take care of Caitlin for us! Next Thursday is going to be a VERY hard day in the Chula Vista Hagler household!