Saturday, July 5, 2008

I love a parade...







Hope everyone had a great 4th of July celebration! The girls and Kevin partipated in a parade in our neighborhood - they had such fun! Hudson and I met them at a corner and cheered them on as they went by. We decorated Audrey's bike and helmet with red, white and blue streamers and Kevin put an American flag in the bike trailer, along with Tatum! It was fun! The rest of the day was lazy, lazy as we just hung around the house and the girls played in their little pool in the backyard. We went to Alan and Kerri's that night and ate dinner, swam and got to visit with great friends and family. Tatum has discovered arm floaties and didn't want anyone to touch her in the pool - "I can do it myself!" Audrey has yet to discover that it's not so bad to put your face in the water and I discovered that Hudson will jump off the side of the pool to me and I can take him under for a few seconds. He alternately laughs and cries, but he seemed to enjoy it! Later we had a great view of the fireworks! :) It was a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun 4th! Audrey and Tatum look so cute and patriotic. Great neighborhood adventure.

Brian and Lindsay said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out with y'all for the 4th! The parade looks like it was a hit! Audrey- I LOVE your Hello Kitty shirt!!

Lindsay