Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big Summer






It's been a big summer with the Fort Worth Foxes. We went to California, Audrey lost a tooth AND got a "big girl" haircut, we hosted a big birthday bash and helped Caitlin get settled in at TCU. We are looking forward to this school year as Audrey starts first grade and Tatum starts in the "4 year old" class (well, she's almost 4!). Hud will stay home with me - I'm not ready to let that stinker go. He'll be a big 2-year-old next month! Here are some photos from the summer, in random order!

2 comments:

Paul and Lisa said...

Audrey, I love you "big girl" haircut! You take care of Caitlin and be her little sister since the boys aren't there!

Kristen Ballard said...

Hi, Holly!! I can't believe how big Audrey is. I remember when you came over after I had Walker, and she was talking about his Pack n' Play, and I was like, "Who is this genius kid saying Pack n Play at age 1 1/2??"
I got to you from Laura's blog- so good to see your sweet family is doing well. Hudson is so precious!!