Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Motorcyle Mania!




We are so proud of our nephew Colton, who at almost 5, is more talented on his motorcycle than most adults! He is going to participate in his first race later this month. Wow! Of course, my brother Mike is just about the most fearless person I know so I shouldn't be surprised that his son is as well!! But I did want to show that the apple doesn't far fall from the tree in our house as well as far as riding motorcycles is concerned! Just take a look at the FEAR on the faces of our daughters as they cautiously sit on the bike with Uncle Alan. They actually rode with him for a bit...but like their mama - they are a bit nervous!!! I guess we won't be signing them up for motorcross races any time soon!! These pics were taken May 2007. -- H

2 comments:

homecooks said...

Look at the biker babes

Keely

hagfamily said...

Thats great. I have started a trend. Now all of you need to get some bikes. I forgot to tell you that it wears the kids out quicker than running around the yard. And thats not a bad thing in some cases.